Overview of Dr. Wilcox
Dr. Barry N. Wilcox, M.D. is a Radiologist in Irving, TX. He specializes in Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center and he is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center.
Dr. Wilcox works at Irving and 2 other locations. He treats conditions like Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Peritoneal Cancer along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Wilcox also...
Dr. Wilcox's Locations
- Baylor University Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Barry N. Wilcox, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- University Hospital
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus
- Med Coll Wisc Affil Hosps
- New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center
- Radiation Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Barry N. Wilcox, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Barry N. Wilcox, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Barry N. Wilcox, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile