She is one of the best doctors. she was very patient and helped in all stages of my treatment. She listened to all my problems throughout the process and showed a great deal of care. she gave me her personal phone number and always responded when...
Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D. is a Plastic Surgeon in Springfield, NJ. She specializes in Plastic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Brown Medical School and she is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, and Monmouth Medical Center.
Dr. Ashraf works at Alexandria Surgery Ltd and 4 other...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (5)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Brown Medical School
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Plastic Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Azra A. Ashraf, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile