He is the BEST plastic surgeon. highly recommended. Always answers his phone and checks on you after surgery.
Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD is a Surgeon in Manhasset, NY. He specializes in Surgery and Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and he is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island, Saint Joseph Hospital, Plainview Hospital, North Shore University Hospital, Mount Sinai South Nassau, Mercy Medical Center, North Shore...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD?
Patient Ratings (8)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD
Education & Certifications
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Yeshiva University
- North Shore LIJ
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mount Sinai South Nassau
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Plainview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Ari S. Hoschander, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile