Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D.
Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D. is a Family Medicine Doctor (Sports Medicine Doctor) in Washington, DC. She specializes in Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Tufts University School of Medicine-2008 and she is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center.
Dr. Rettig works at Medstar Health Primary Care At Navy Yard. She frequently treats conditions like Wrist Sprain or Strain, Rotator Cuff Tendinosis. Dr. Rettig also conducts...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University of Virginia School of Medicine -2007
- Tufts University School of Medicine-2008
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Family Medicine Doctors (Sports Medicine Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Anne K. Rettig, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile