Dr. Anna B. Shannahan, MD is a Family Medicine Doctor (Primary Care Doctor) in Grayslake, IL. She specializes in Family Medicine, has 6 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University and she is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Anna B. Shannahan, MD works at Northwestern Primary Care Family Medicine - Grayslake and 1 other location. She is accepting new patients...
About Dr. Anna B. Shannahan, MD
- Holistic/Alternative Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Pediatric Medicine
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University (Lake Forest)
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine-Family Medicine
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anna B. Shannahan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Anna B. Shannahan, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.