Dr. Andrew K. Lee, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Houston, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Howard University College of Medicine.
Dr. Andrew K. Lee, MD works at Andrew Lee, MD. He is accepting new patients and accepts Alliance PPO, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrew K. Lee, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Andrew K. Lee, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hand Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Howard University College of Medicine
- Howard Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Howard Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Howard University Hospital
- Howard University Hospital HOUSTON
- , HOWARD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, WASHINGTON, DC - General Surgery
- (Hand Surgery), THE HAND CENTER OF TEXAS, HOUSTON, TX
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Andrew K. Lee, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile