About Dr. Andrew M. Casden, MD
Dr. Andrew M. Casden, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in New York, NY. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from...
- Abnormal Gait
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Disc, Kyphosis And More
- Herniated Disc
Insurance Plans Accepted
We’re sorry — we currently do not have insurance coverage information from this provider. Reach out to your insurance carrier directly to see if this provider is in-network.
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Based on 3 reviews
Time with patient
Accuracy of diagnosis
Trust in decision making
Post visit follow-up
Office & Staff Evaluation
out of 5
Ease of scheduling
out of 5
out of 5
out of 5
Average wait time
11 to 20 minutes
Don't waste ur time or tour insurance being billed
When you go to Beth-Israel you assume you are seeing the cream of the crop. I spent more time being examined by a nurse name Gilda aka whose bedside manner was lacking. She was curt, rude and obnoxious and assumes you are a twit. Get over yourself...
An Amazing Orthopedic Surgeon
I just had my six month check up with Dr. Casden after a pretty major surgery. A spinal fusion including levels L4,L5 and S1. I want to thank everyone from the x-ray techs, to the office manager Donna Kennedy and nurse practitioner Ed Butler. Dr....
excellent doctor and surgeon
I had surgery for kyphosis with Dr. Casden on December 5, 2012. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. After the surgery, Dr. Casden personally informed my parents that the surgery was complete, a success and when they could...
Education & Certifications
- 1983 Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, General Surgery
- Hospital Of Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
- NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- 1984 Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, New York, NY, 1988
- Surgery Internship The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center New York, New York - Surgery
- Spine Fellowship Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center Chicago, Illinois
- Spine Surgery, Rush-Presbyterian-St.Luke's Md. Ct.
- 1988 Spine Surgery, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 1989
- ABMS, ABMS
Frequently Asked Questions
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile