Dr. Andrew D. Bunta, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Orthopedic Surgery; Evanston Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year and he is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Andrew D. Bunta, MD works at Northwestern Medical Group. He accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to...
About Dr. Andrew D. Bunta, MD
- Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Arthritis And More
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Orthopedic Surgery; Evanston Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital CHICAGO ARKES
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery