Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD
Allergy & Immunology, Pediatric Hematology Oncology
Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD is an Allergist & Immunologist in Annandale, VA. He specializes in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatric Hematology Oncology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Medical College of Georgia.
Dr. Shahlaee works at Drs. Helbing and Associaters, Ltd and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Anemia. Dr. Shahlaee also conducts Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD
Education & Certifications
- Medical College of Georgia
- Children's Hospital Of Alabama
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- National Institutes of Health
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Allergists & Immunologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Amir H. Shahlaee, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile