Dr. Ali Mojaverian, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Mojaverian is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Ali Mojaverian, MD
Dr. Ali Mojaverian, MD is a Pulmonologist in Riverside, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 31 years of experience, and is board certified in Critical Care Medicine. They graduated from Shahid Beheshti University|Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center.
Dr. Mojaverian works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Mojaverian?
Dr. Mojaverian has always had my best interest in my health. I have been seeing him for over 3 years for my Complex Sleep Apnea, Asthma, COPD. When I had to go to the hospital for breathing issues and was admitted he was there to see me and explained what was going on with my lungs from the X-rays, CT, MRIs that I had and what they found.
About Dr. Ali Mojaverian, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 31 years of experience
- English, English and Persian
Education & Certifications
- North Shore University Hosp|North Shore University Hospital
- Elmhurst Hospital
- Shahid Beheshti University|Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Faculty Of Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mojaverian has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Mojaverian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Mojaverian works at
Dr. Mojaverian has seen patients for Wheezing, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and Shortness of Breath, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Mojaverian on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Mojaverian speaks English and Persian.
16 patients have reviewed Dr. Mojaverian. The overall rating for this provider is 2.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Mojaverian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Mojaverian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Mojaverian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.