Dr. Albert M. Galaburda, MD is a Neurologist in Boston, MA. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Boston University School of Medicine.
Dr. Albert M. Galaburda, MD works at Albert Galaburda and 2 other locations. He is accepting new patients and accepts Kaiser Permanente, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Albert M. Galaburda, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance...
About Dr. Albert M. Galaburda, MD
- Learning Disabilities, Dyslexia, Attention Deficit Disorders (add/adhd) And More
Education & Certifications
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Boston City Hosp, Neurology; Boston City Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center in Neurology, Boston, MA
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Albert M. Galaburda, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile