Dr. Alan Cubre, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cubre is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Alan Cubre, MD
Dr. Alan Cubre, MD is a Pulmonologist in Roseville, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 47 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from California College of Medicine - Irvine and is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
Dr. Cubre works at
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cubre?
About Dr. Alan Cubre, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 47 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of California-Los Angeles
- University of Michigan Hospitals
- University of Michigan
- California College of Medicine - Irvine
- University of California at Los Angeles
- Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Pulmonology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cubre has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cubre works at
Dr. Cubre has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cubre.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cubre, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cubre appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.