Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD is a Neurologist in Jacksonville, FL. He specializes in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD works at Practice At 580 W 8th St Ufjp Neurology. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD and to confirm all accepted...
About Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Pinched Nerve
Education & Certifications
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Mass Gen Hosp, Neurology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Neurology; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Hospital Med Center
- Albert Einstein College Med
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Alan R. Berger, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.