Dr. Aida H. Saliby, MD is an Endocrinologist (Diabetes/Metabolism/Hormone Doctor) in New York, NY. She specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Lebanese University,Faculty of Medical Sciences,Beirut,Lebanon.
Dr. Aida H. Saliby, MD works at Practice At 317 E 17th St 7 Fierman Hall. She is accepting new patients and accepts 1199SEIU, Consumer Health Network, Secure Horizons, and...
About Dr. Aida H. Saliby, MD
- Diabetes, Thyroid Problems
- Graves' Disease
Education & Certifications
- Lebanese University,Faculty of Medical Sciences,Beirut,Lebanon
- Lebanese University,Faculty of Medical Sciences,Beirut,Lebanon - Medical
- Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India
- Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences
- New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- American University of Beirut Medical Center
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals
- Cornell Univ. Medical College
- University Of Texas Houston
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Endocrinology and Metabolism, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1996
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Aida H. Saliby, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile