Dr. Afshin Safa, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Safa is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Afshin Safa, MD
Dr. Afshin Safa, MD is a Radiation Oncology Specialist in Northridge, CA. They specialize in Radiation Oncology, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Radiation Oncology. They graduated from UCSD Med Ctr/Naval Hosp and is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
Dr. Safa works at
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Safa?
I moved my radiation treatments from USC to Dignity Health and I am glad I did so. Dr. Safa has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff is very kind and efficient. Not to mention that the radiation treatment I received was successful.
About Dr. Afshin Safa, MD
- Radiation Oncology
- 27 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Seattle Prostate Institute Course On Brachytherapy
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- Ucsd Med Ctr/Vamc
- UCSD Med Ctr/Naval Hosp
- UCLA School Of Engineering & Applied Science
- Radiation Oncology and Radiation Oncology Recertification
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Safa has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Safa has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Safa works at
Dr. Safa speaks Persian and Spanish.
237 patients have reviewed Dr. Safa. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Safa.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Safa, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Safa appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.