Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D. is an Obstetrician-Gynecologist (OB-GYN) in Mineola, NY. He specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Columbia Presby Med Ctr P&S.
Dr. Halfen works at 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 23B and 2 other locations. He treats conditions like Fallopian Tube Disorders, Symptomatic Menopause along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Halfen also conducts Dilation and Curettage. He is accepting...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- School Med Cntrl University Venezuela
- Hosp Vargas De Caracas/U Ctrl Venezuela
- Concepcion Palac Mat Hosp
- Central University of Venezuela / Jose Maria Vargas School of Medicine
- Columbia Presby Med Ctr P&S
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 23B,
Stony Brook, NY 11790
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Obstetrician-Gynecologists (OB-GYNs) nearby?
- Does Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Abraham Halfen, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile