Dr. Abid Khan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Khan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Abid Khan, MD
Dr. Abid Khan, MD is a Nephrology Specialist in Ontario, CA. They specialize in Nephrology, has 37 years of experience. They graduated from Sindh Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences and is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center, Montclair Hospital Medical Center, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and San Antonio Regional Hospital.
Dr. Khan works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Khan?
About Dr. Abid Khan, MD
- 37 years of experience
- English, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu
Education & Certifications
- Los Angeles County University Southern California Medical Center
- University of Pittsburgh Med Ctr
- Sindh Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Khan works at
Dr. Khan has seen patients for Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Khan on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Khan speaks Hindi, Spanish and Urdu.
Dr. Khan has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Khan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Khan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Khan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.