Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir, MD is an Endocrinologist (Diabetes/Metabolism/Hormone Doctor) in Phoenix, AZ. He specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Internal Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine .
Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir, MD works at Practice At 3522 N 3rd Ave and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue...
About Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir, MD
- Graves' Disease
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- High Cholesterol
Education & Certifications
- University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine
- St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine
- St Elizabeth Health Center Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Assurant Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Abdul-Razzak Alamir, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile