Overview of Dr. Amir
Dr. Abdul L. Amir, MD is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Richmond, VA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Ross University, School Of Medicine and he is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital.
Dr. Amir works at 7301 Forest Ave Ste 102 and 2 other locations. He treats conditions like Sleep Apnea. Dr. Amir also conducts Sleep Study. He accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, First Health...
Dr. Amir's Locations
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Abdul L. Amir, MD
Education & Certifications
- Ross University, School Of Medicine
- Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Med Education
- Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Abdul L. Amir, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile