Dr. David W. Lam, MD is an Endocrinologist (Diabetes/Metabolism/Hormone Doctor) in New York, NY. He specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. David W. Lam, MD works at 5 East 98th St. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Affinity Medicaid-Medicare-Essential Exchange, AgeWell New York, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and other major insurance...
About Dr. David W. Lam, MD
- Graves' Disease
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Education & Certifications
- University of Maryland School of Medicine
- University of Maryland
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Radiation Oncology
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Mount Sinai
- American Board of Endocrinology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- 1199 SEIU
- AETNA - Commercial
- AETNA - Medicare
- Affinity Medicaid-Medicare-Essential Exchange
- AgeWell New York
- CIGNA Healthcare