Dr. Charles Slack, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Dr. Charles Slack, MD works at Charles M Slack MD. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Charles Slack, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Charles Slack, MD
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
Education & Certifications
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, General Surgery
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center Find alumni in CHICAGO >
- Rush University Medical Center
- Michael Reese Hospital
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
- Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, IL, Spinal Surgery, including care of spinal trauma, congenital and developmental spinal disorders
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Spinal Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Charles Slack, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile