Overview of Dr. Block
Dr. Carl M. Block is a Periodontist in Midlothian, VA. He specializes in Periodontics, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from Baylor College of Dentistry.
Dr. Block works at Virginia Family Dentistry Midlothian-288. He treats conditions like Periodontitis, Chronic Periodontitis. Dr. Block also conducts Scaling and Root Planing. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Ameritas, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Humana, and other major insurance plans. Please...
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Carl M. Block
Education & Certifications
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
- University of Arizona
- Baylor College of Dentistry
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Carl M. Block accepting new patients?
- Who are other Periodontists nearby?
- Does Dr. Carl M. Block accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Carl M. Block?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile