Dr. Davis has been extremely helpful with me and other family members. Our family life has improved tremendously since seeing Dr. Davis. She is very caring and understanding.
Overview of Dr. Davis
Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD is a Health Psychologist in Herndon, VA. She specializes in Health and Clinical Neuropsychologist, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center).
Dr. Davis works at Herndon Office. She treats conditions like Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) along with other...
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Davis's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD?
Patient Ratings (5)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD
Education & Certifications
- The Ohio State University
- California School Of Professional Psychology
- Harvard Medical School Hospitals (Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Health Psychologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Beth B. Davis, PHD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile