Dr. Bernard J. Staller, MD is an Internist (Cardiologist) in Milwaukee, WI. He specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine.
Dr. Bernard J. Staller, MD works at Practice At 2801 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy Suite 840. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bernard J. Staller, MD and to...
About Dr. Bernard J. Staller, MD
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
Education & Certifications
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV)
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Internal Medicine; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Virginia Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Bernard J. Staller, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile