Healthline News A to Z
- Could a Glue Derived from a Human Protein Save Lives in an Emergency?
- Here's Why Being Scared Can Make You Faint
- Does ‘Jawzrsize’ Really Work?
- Are You Sabotaging Your Workouts by Drinking Too Much Booze?
- Why We Crave Anything with Pumpkin Spice in It
- First-of-Its-Kind Gene Therapy Could Treat Blindness
- Why Aren’t ‘Abortion Pills’ Available in Pharmacies?
- How Housework Can Make You Sick
- Want to Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease? Eat More Bananas
- Is the FDA Doing a Good Job Protecting Us from Food-Borne Illness?
- What If Insurance Companies Stopped Covering Opioid Prescriptions?
- Can Vitamin D Reduce Asthma Attack Risk?
- Why You Should 'Eat Like a Horse' at Breakfast
- Will U.S. Consumers Warm Up to ‘Heat-Not-Burn’ Tobacco
- Breast Cancer Vaccine Trial May Blaze Trail to Stopping Cancer
- Why Do People with Mental Health Illnesses Smoke so Much?
- Why You Shouldn’t Get a Tattoo on Your Eye
- Heating Up Marijuana Could Increase Cancer Risk
- Most Consumers Unaware of Dangers in Mixing Alcohol and Common Drugs
- Good News, Bad News on Breast Cancer Survival Rate
- Can You Really Work Yourself to Death?
- Bacterial Infections the Latest Health Issue to Hit Puerto Rico
- President Trump’s Actions Expected to Have Quick, Harsh Impact on Healthcare
- ‘Water Cremation’ Becoming More Popular
- Will ‘Chemical Surgery’ Become Common in Embryos?
- In Russian, French, and Chinese, ‘Baby Talk’ Is Universal
- 8 Ways People Allergic to Dogs Can Make Their Flights Less Miserable
- What Exactly Is Borderline Personality Disorder?
- Can Those Masks Really Protect You from Wildfire Smoke?
- Should Parents Be Punished for Not Vaccinating Their Children?
- Could a CTE Diagnosis Have Changed the Aaron Hernandez Verdict?
- Fake Blogs: Warnings About Medical Advice from Online ‘Experts’
- Have High Drug Prices Finally Reached a Tipping Point?
- Diabetes Drug Can Now Be Used to Treat Obesity
- Big Pharma Creating Startup Firms to Do Drug Research
- Being Creative Can Make Your Golden Years More Enjoyable
- Losing Weight Can Save Money, Too
- Allergies May Develop Before Birth
- Will Limiting Opioid Prescriptions to 7 Days Have an Impact?
- Kids Do Better on Ibuprofen Instead of Opioids After Surgery
- How Women Will Be Affected by the Changes in the Birth Control Mandates
- Keto Diet May Hold Key to Treatments for Brain Inflammation
- What Scientists Will Learn from Study with 1 Million Volunteers
- Drug Price Gouging Laws May Become a New Trend
- Las Vegas First Responders Face Risk of PTSD After Mass Shooting
- The Cancer-Causing Chemical Probably in Your Drinking Water
- How Dirty Is Your Office Kitchen?
- No More Finger Prick. New Technology May Help with Diabetes Management.
- Too Many People Are Donating Blood After Hurricanes, Shooting
- Cuba Does It. Why Can’t the U.S. Provide Healthcare for Its Poor?
Check Your Symptoms
Recent Blog Posts
Aug 18, 2016
Have You Been Down the Yogurt Aisle Lately?
Aug 18, 2016
Nov 18, 2014
Dec 11, 2013
Does Having Bipolar Increase Your Risk of Dementia?
Nov 20, 2013
Are you Bipolar? Take the Test that Doctors Use