After at least 20 minutes of research, here they are, in Letterman-style countdown order:
10. High Fat Diets Make Us Lazy & Stupid (Really? Us? Or just the rats?)
9. dLife: People are Stupid (a little dated, but still relevant?)
8. Eureka! It's the Soda's Fault
7. Ultra Diabetes on Wikipedia (sort of - eat your heart out, Wilford)
6. Diabeetus Defined, also from the "Uncyclopedia"
5. "Obamacare to be like Christmas" - OK, this one bothers me. Mr.Flythe is just as likely to die of his diabetes under the crappy coverage (if any) that he has now
4. Stupid Diabetic Tricks - seriously, that's the post tag
3. Stupid Blood Sugar Tricks - this one's actually good information, IMHO ;)
2. I Hate You, Diabetes
1. Nick Jonas & Diabetes: Call Me Mr. Positive - come on, if Nick can do it, we can. (Never mind that he's mad-talented and has a contract with Disney)
Oh, and, um...
Have a very merry APRIL FOOL'S DAY, All!
We're once again smack dab in the middle of the year, in the dogs days of summer. And no doubt there is a whole lot going on around the Diabetes Online Community (DOC).Here's our monthly roundup of fave posts that caught our eye, in no particular ...
We're just about to hit November, the big National Diabetes Awareness Month. But before we do, let's all take a moment to appreciate what this past month of October has brought us from the Diabetes Online Community (DOC). So before you head ou...
Ever since I was little, music has been a part of shaping my life with diabetes.Diagnosed with T1D at age five, I have vivid memories growing up singing and changing up lyrics to tunes like Foreigner's Juke Box Hero and Pour Some Sugar On Me by D...
Hey Thanksgiving turkeys, we've got some news for you... Thanks to our regular contributor Jerry King, an accomplished cartoonist who creates more than 200 illustrations each month for websites, magazines, newspapers, greeting cards, etc., worl...
We hope you're also taking it easy and enjoying some time off with friends and family over this Thanksgiving break. And if you're into Black Friday shopping, may the best of holiday bargains be with you! Of course, our diabetes never takes a holi...