How to Lose Weight - The 80/20 Rule Video

Learn how to Lose Weight - The 80/20 Rule.
Read the full transcript »

Speaker1: What you all! It's food dude TV, broadcasting from Diego, California. What you are doing right there man and what we are talking about today is for real. We are talking about the 18-20 rule, and what I mean by the 18-20 rule is kind of like a universal concept like if you are on business, 80% of your income is going to come from if you have it is not coming from 20% of your clients or if you are on fitness 80% of your results are going to come from 20% of what you are doing in the gym but how I would like to treat that is all I would like to say, when you are trying to eat better and trying to diet, you can't do it a 100%. You do what's right 80% of the time and then do what you got to do 20% of the time and if you don't your uncle will go nuts, you know what I am saying because you cannot just like cook yourself up in the house, eating vegetables broccoli and fruit all day and not hanging out with your friends and a free rice chicken and enjoy life. You know what I am saying because you are worried about your weight on time. You have to keep some type of prospective on these things sometimes. So 80% of the times do it right the other 20% do what you got to do and so my boys are not out here, where are you going B. My boy is over there grabbing himself a frosted beverage because today is the 20% day and we are hanging out with some high knees and some Sam Adams and we are doing the right because this is how you keep your sanity. Food dude is out my boy O' Dawg in the back, my boy B'dawg, B'dawg where are you at say what's up B'Dawg. My boy is what’s up, you can then hear him. Speaker2: He denied he just broke a beer. Speaker1: Oh man! My friend just broke a beer on my floor, that's messed up, live, live on you tube that's were you get it. Anyway we are out 80% of the time do it right, you are going to take care of the 20% of the time when we do it wrong, most of the time we have flipped up we do it 20-80's flip it, I am out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement