Female Muscle Model Competition Guide Video

Learn what takes to win a female Fitness Model Competition .
Read the full transcript »

Hi! Welcome to watchmojo.com; I am Ashley, and today we are going to learn everything about women muscle modeling. The female muscle model category is ideal for muscular individuals who have both definition and mass, and if desired to compete in comparative body building, there should be something that they aspire to and train towards. It is the category for those wishing to pursue a career as a muscle model and for wishing to further their exposure within this industry. You will notice there is not a specific type of look that excels in this statically, rather it is the overall package and how well the athlete's musculature, leanness, health, and fitness level compliments their skeletal structure, personality and physique. Overall the judges are looking for excellent muscle tone and definition, posture and symmetry, confidence, charisma and exceptional stay on stage, ability to pose in interesting, photogenic ways, and attractive, healthy, vibrant look that could be realistically remarkable in the industry. Style and fluidity of walks and trends and clothing that properly highlights their physique. There is not a specific percentage of body type or musculature that is ideal for this category. Rather what's best suite the athletes as further skeletal structure and fame. Athletes' physiques are comparative ranks against each other. They are also given individual print score based on their walkout, confidence, pleased, outset, overall appearance, and style and turns are also evaluated throughout. When in a group athletes will be asked to perform a series of four quarter turn. Individually the type of turn is after the discussion of the athlete. Turn should be always directed to the judges to ensure they have a proper view frame. Athlete should practice the styling stance that best displays their physique and posture, so they appear much more muscular and lean. There are two rounds in this competition. First being the summer round counting for 60% of the athletes overall score. Female athlete outfitting at their swimsuits cast in fit to help extenuate there attributes. The second round is the theme round which counts for the remaining 40 %. The female competitors wear themed outfits that show their personality, fear and individual style. Outfits can range from simple sportswear clothing to elaborate costumes. The way it is wore and the confidence and personality helps determine their final score. Or the outfits you choose to select the costume are best to play the theme with their presentation, walk, turns and overall attitude. Athletes are encouraged to have fun and enjoy this round. If you know, competitors can incorporate accessories make-up and footwear that compliment choice of clothing. The idea is to attract and hold the judges attention, yet being queue over the top can a result in a deduction of point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement