Makes 4 servings
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (10-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, ribs removed
- 8 ounces sliced low-sodium turkey breast
- Stir together cranberry sauce and mustard.
- Place one tortilla on a flat surface.
- Spread about ¼ cup cranberry mixture evenly over tortilla.
- Top with one lettuce leaf and 2 ounces (about two slices) turkey; roll up.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, cranberry mixture, lettuce and turkey.
- Cut wraps in half on a diagonal. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- 3 Carbohydrate
- 2 Very lean meat
- Calories: 267
- Calories from fat: 5
- Total fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated fat: <1 g
- Cholesterol: 25 mg
- Sodium: 585 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 46 g
- Dietary fiber: 3.1 g
- Sugars: 10 g
- Protein: 21 g