Makes 4 servings
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (8-ounce) package whole wheat linguine
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Sauté garlic in olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat.
Cook pasta in a large Dutch oven according to package directions; drain. Add pasta to tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
- 2 1/2 Carbohydrate
- 1/2 Lean Meat
- 1 Veg
- 2 Fat
Calories: 318; Calories from Fat: 92; Total Fat: 10.2 g; Saturated Fat: 2.7 g; Cholesterol: 8 mg; Sodium: 301 mg; Total Carbohydrate: 49 g; Dietary Fiber: 9.6 g; Sugars: 3.7 g; Protein: 12 g