Makes 2 servings
- ¼ (8-ounce) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons low sugar sweet orange marmalade (such as Smuckers)
- 4 slices 100% whole grain bread
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
Spread cream cheese evenly over 2 slices of bread. Spread evenly with marmalade. Cover with remaining bread slices.
Whisk together egg substitute, milk and cinnamon. Dip stuffed bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides.
Cook bread slices in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar.
2 Lean Meat
Calories: 316; Calories from Fat: 81; Total Fat: 9 g; Saturated Fat: 3.6 g; Cholesterol: 16 mg; Sodium: 472 mg; Total Carbohydrate: 43 g; Dietary Fiber: 11 g; Sugars: 15 g; Protein: 21 g