Makes 4 servings
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ pound (5 cups) Mâche lettuce
- 4 watermelon radishes, ends trimmed, sliced into rounds
- Fresh cracked black pepper
Place onion slices in a small bowl filled with ice water and let stand 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together orange juice and the next 3 ingredients until well-combined. Add onion, Mâche, and radishes and toss well to combine.
Divide among salad plates and serve immediately topped with black pepper.
Serving size: about 1¼ cups
Calories: 41; Total fat: 2.4 g; Saturated fat: 0.3 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium: 25 mg; Potassium: 56 mg; Carbohydrate: 4 g; Protein: 1 g