Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup bottled hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 scallions, white and light green parts finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 4 large whole wheat flour tortillas
- ½ Napa cabbage, shredded
In a large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Add chicken, carrots, and scallions and toss to coat. Divide mixture between tortillas and top with cabbage.
Roll up and serve or refrigerate.
Serving size: 1 wrap
Calories: 330; Total fat: 10 g; Saturated fat: 1.3 g; Cholesterol: 53 mg; Sodium: 726 mg; Potassium: 341 mg; Carbohydrate: 36 g; Protein: 26 g