- 2 (15- x 6-inch) cedar grilling planks
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon filets
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. bourbon
- Soak cedar planks in water to cover for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350? to 400?).
- Season salmon evenly with salt and pepper. Whisk together mustard, brown sugar, and Bourbon; spoon evenly over top of salmon filets.
- Remove cedar planks from water and place on grill. Cover and let stand on grill 2 minutes. Turn planks over and place salmon on planks. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 18 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Calories: 381
- Total fat: 13.8 g
- Sat fat: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 121 mg
- Carbohydrate: 19 g
- Protein: 43 g
- Dietary fiber: 0 g