If you love different kinds of beans, this is a great dish to try. You can serve it as a salad, or with baked tortilla chips for an appetizer at your next dinner party.
- 1 can black beans (19.5 oz), drained
- 1 can pinto beans (19.5 oz), drained
- 1 can kidney beans (19.5 oz), drained
- 1 can black-eyed peas (19.5 oz), drained
- 1 can corn (12 oz), drained
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup peppers, sweet colored, chopped
- baked tortilla chips (optional)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Mix beans and vegetables in large container with cover.
- Bring oil, sugar, and vinegar to boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Pour over vegetables.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve as a salad, or with baked tortilla chips for an appetizer dip.
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 5.95 g
- Saturated Fat: .69 g
- Sodium: 510.69 mg
- Protein: 9.09 g