Look for cream of coconut in the cocktail mixers aisle of your supermarket. It’s a sweet, creamy product used to make pina coladas.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 large ripened banana, chilled and sliced
- 1 cup mango pieces, chilled (fresh or bottled)
- 11/2 cups chilled pineapple-orange juice
- 1 (6-ounce) container chilled fat-free vanilla yogurt or soy yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sweetened cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
Process all ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories: 262; Carbohydrate: 54g; Fat: 3.8g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 2mg; Protein: 4.6g; Fiber: 2.7g; Sodium: 62mg; Calcium: 150mg.