In an era of air brushing, flawless skin is easily attainable—in print. But, it shouldn’t have to be so hard to get that flawless finish for the everyday world.
In an era of air brushing, flawless skin is easily attainable—in print. But, it shouldn't have to be so hard to get that flawless finish for the everyday world. Facials cleanse, smooth, and moisturize clogged, tired, stressed skin. Luckily, your only option is not a trip to the spa. With a few simple, affordable ingredients, you can rejuvenate right at home.
Ten minutes, five steps—blissful relaxation. Follow these simple steps:
- Mix. Prep a home-made remedy, or use your favorite exfoliator to slough off dead skin. (Homemade version: Combine 1 cup ground oatmeal with ½ cup of powdered milk and 2 tsp. of cornmeal.)
- Apply. Massage the paste with fingertips on your face and neck, using smooth, gentle strokes. Wash off after a couple of minutes and pat dry.
- Breathe. Boil water (adding essential oils of your choice) and breathe in the steaming water for a few minutes. This opens pores and releases toxins from the skin.
- Cool. Spray or gently splash your face with cold water.
- Massage. Rub a moisturizer on your face and neck and gently massage for another two minutes.