"It's the best basic anatomy resource I've seen."
James Hamblin, MD | Editor at The Atlantic
Full color, high-resolution display 3D rotatable images depicting over 1,000 anatomical structure.
- 30 rotatable models of parts of the body such as the eye, knee and heart or both men and women.
- 200 videos depict how major health conditions, treatments and bodily functions work.
- Social media ready for sharing via email or Facebook.
- Search using either clinical terms or everyday language
- Additional educational from Healthline.com, such as articles and topic centers.
- Mark-up tool to draw directly on an image to illustrate specific conditions, procedures or therapies.