Warm Potato Salad
Published February 22, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This is your classic potato salad that still packs a punch in flavour but won't make you pack on the weight. It also tastes great cold for lunch the next day.
|Serving size:||15 oz.|
|Calories per serving:||366|
|Total Fat 9.5g||15%|
- 6 large red potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
Step by Step:
- Bring two saucepans of water to the boil, one large and one small. Place the potatoes in the large saucepan and salt the water and place the eggs in the small saucepan. Turn down low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place in a small bowl of ice water. Drain the potatoes in a colander and place in a large bowl.
- Roll the eggs on the table under your hand to crack the shell and peel off the shell. Chop the eggs into cubes and add them to the potatoes.
- Whisk the yogurt, mustard, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl and add to the potatoes along with the onion. Gently stir with a large spoon until thoroughly combined. Serve immediately.