Published February 1, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This recipe appears in day 27 of the HealthAhead 30-Day Meal Plan. Get the list of all of week four's recipes here.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Calories per serving:||160|
|Total Fat 5.1g||8%|
- 6 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 11/2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried peaches
Step by Step:
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; stir in pecans and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 5 to 6 minutes or until pecans are toasted and sugar begins to dissolve. Stir in rosemary and next 2 ingredients. Quickly pour over popcorn, tossing to coat, and stir in peaches.
- Transfer mixture to a parchment lined jellyroll pan and let stand 5 minutes.