Sweet n' Spicy Party Mix
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This party mix is a little sweet, a little spicy, and totally addictive. But don't feel guilty--it's very low in fat.
|Serving size:||approx. 1/4 cup|
|Calories per serving:||142|
|Total Fat 3.2g||5%|
- 3 cups fat-free pretzel sticks
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (6-oz.) bag low-sodium baked bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cocoa chili blend*
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6-oz.) package dried cranberries
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Combine first four ingredients and place on two large baking sheets. Spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine the chili powder, cumin, and salt and sprinkle onto pretzel mixture.
- Bake at 250° for 15 minutes. Add cranberries and stir to combine. Bake 30 minutes more, stirring every 10 minutes. Allow mixture to cool completely before serving. Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick's Gourmet Collection Cocoa Chile Blend.