Summer Fruit Gazpacho
Published March 13, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Add a spoonful of crushed nuts or granola for a refreshing breakfast or eat as is for a delicious summer snack. Ingredients are easily substituted, so try this recipe with whatever watery fruits you have in the fridge--even tomatoes.
|Calories per serving:||74|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0%|
- 2/3 pound watermelon, peeled and chopped
- 7 ounces cantaloupe, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. fat-free yogurt
Step by Step:
- Put the berries in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh colander to remove the seeds and put the puree back into the blender. Add the rest of the ingredients, except the yogurt, and blend until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with a tablespoon of yogurt on top.