Stuffed Potato Skins
Published February 22, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This dish will comfort you in the winter months without packing on the pounds. Substitute sweet potatoes for added nutritional value.
|Serving size:||8 ounces|
|Calories per serving:||165|
|Total Fat 7.0g||11%|
- 4 white baking potatoes
- 6 button mushroom, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 3 ounces mature cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Step by Step:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork several times. Microwave on high for 20 minutes, or until soft on the inside.
- Slice the potatoes in half and scoop out the inside, leaving a 1/2 cm rim of potato inside the skin. Put the potato in a medium bowl and mash until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Bake uncovered on a greased baking sheet for 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.