Published February 7, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
For this sprout salad, you can make sprouts at home or buy a packet from your local grocer. Feel free to experiment with different vegetables to make this salad more flavourful. The dressing is very light, making it a great salad for those wanting to lose weight.
|Serving size:||1 bowl|
|Calories per serving:||47|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0%|
- 2 cups sprouted green moong dal, boiled
- 1/2 medium sized apple, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
Step by Step:
- Mix all the vegetables and the apple in a large salad bowl. Add lemon juice and refrigerate until cold.
- Before serving, season with salt and pepper.