Southwest Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Published March 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
For a nice change of pace, substitute this dip anywhere you'd use tomato salsa. Try it spooned over grilled chicken, poached fish, or as a chip dip.
|Serving size:||approx. 2 tablespoons|
|Calories per serving:||36|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
- 1 (7-oz.) jar-roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bread slice, torn into pieces
Step by Step:
- Add peppers and next six ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Add bread and continue to process until smooth and thick.