Published February 15, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Salads are a wonderful way to keep fit, especially if you are on a weight loss diet or are suffering from high cholesterol, heart disorders or diabetes. This salad is colorful, tasty, healthy and quick to prepare.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Calories per serving:||79|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1%|
- 2 Cucumbers; thoroughly washed and chopped
- 2 Tomatoes; chopped
- 1 Large Yellow Capsicum (Bell Pepper); deseeded chopped
- 1 Large Green Capsicum; deseeded and chopped
- 3 ounces Alfalfa sprouts; finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 medium Sized Red Carrot; scraped and chopped
- 3 large Salad leaves; chopped
- 2 green Onions with leaves; chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1 large lemon
Step by Step:
- Take a large bowl and add all the chopped ingredients to it one after the other.
- Add salt and Chaat Masala to it.
- Now squeeze the lemon and extract the juice.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and allow cooling for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.