Salmon and Asparagus en Papillote
Published January 31, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
This refreshing recipe features a great mix of fish, asparagus, lemon, and crumbled feta.
|Serving size:||1 salmon fillet|
|Calories per serving:||377|
|Total Fat 16.1g||25%|
- 4 (18- x 12-inch) pieces aluminum foil
- 4(6 oz.) salmon filets
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place foil pieces evenly over a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle salmon filets evenly with salt and pepper and place in center of foil sheets.
- Break off tough ends of asparagus and cut into 3-inch pieces. Layer lemon slices and dill over fish; sprinkle asparagus, tomatoes, and feta evenly over center of each filet
- Fold into 1-inch folds the 2 long sides of foil sheets, sealing ends to form a packet, leaving a 2-inch space from fish (for heat to circulate inside packet).
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes; carefully open packets before serving.