Rosemary Beef and Tomato Kebabs
Published March 13, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Skewering the beef and tomatoes on rosemary sprigs adds a pop of flavor and makes a great-looking skewer. If you can't find fresh rosemary, simply thread on wood or metal skewers.
|Serving size:||2 kebabs|
|Calories per serving:||368|
|Total Fat 12.2g||19%|
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 lb. sirloin, trimmed
- 1 wood or metal skewer
- 8 (4 to 6 inch) sprigs of rosemary
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Hot cooked rice
Step by Step:
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Slice sirloin into cubes. Using the skewer, insert into beef and remove. Thread rosemary sprigs into holes, alternating with tomatoes. Add skewers to the baking dish, turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Prepare indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove kebabs from marinade, discarding marinade, and pat dry. Place on grill and cook 3 minutes per side, or to desired degree of doneness. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving.