Roasted Rosemary Lemon Chicken
Published January 31, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
Rosemary is surprisingly versatile, but it just might go best with this lemon chicken recipe.
|Serving size:||1 chicken breast|
|Calories per serving:||394|
|Total Fat 16.6g||26%|
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 2 small lemons, thinly sliced
Step by Step:
- Place first 5 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip top freezer bag; add chicken. Seal and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Remove rosemary sprigs from marinade and place in the bottom of a lightly greased heavy-duty roasting pan. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade, and pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Layer lemon slices evenly over chicken.
- Bake at 375° for 20 minutes, or until just cooked through and chicken is no longer pink.