Roasted New Potatoes
Published February 8, 2013 | Written by The Healthline Editorial Team
These crispy roasted potatoes have a dynamic taste with the added herbs and lemon juice. Experiment; most fresh herbs work well in this recipe.
|Serving size:||6.5 oz.|
|Calories per serving:||199|
|Total Fat 10.4g||16%|
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
Step by Step:
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and potatoes and stir for 1 minute until the potatoes are coated in oil.
- Arrange the potatoes in a large roasting tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and tender in the middle. Rotate the potatoes twice during baking. Toss in the lemon juice and serve immediately.